Sunday, June 7, 2009

Palm Pre Released, but I'm Worried!


Well, the Palm Pre came out yesterday and now I'm worried. I will be getting mine from Sprint probably on Wednesday, but now I see reports of problems. This launch has been so poorly executed. Now many people are saying there are some problems with the phone right out of the box: Light leaks, Blotches at the bottom with certain backgrounds, dead pixels or stuck pixels, and the phone heats up too much, especially when on the Touchstone. This is not so good. There are always problems or short comings with the first release of a brand new gadget, but this just reeks of poor quality control and disregard for testing. I am so disappointed in these reports that I may not keep the phone when it comes in. What a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment