Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Week until the Pre is Out!


This is it! The Palm Pre comes out this Saturday and I am excited!! it has been demoed all over the place, but not really advertised to the general public. This advertising will start this week probably, but maybe they started off slower than usual because of the low amount of units manufactured. Who knows. This phone is definitely going to be a really fun toy, but there are some new Win Mo phones coming out too; not to mention maybe a new iPhone. I have used all the Palm devices including their phones and loved them all. It is going to be interesting to see how it compares to my iPhone. The idea of having apps run in the background is very appealing. Anyway, let's see what happens. I am supposed to be getting one a few days after launch, sent to me by Sprint, but I don't know if I will actually get it then. $200.00 is the price, so no, I didn't win one or get one for evaluation even though I should have. I still think it will be sort of like the G1, where it will launch with so so apps and firmware, but again, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment