Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ok, Now What?

OK. Everything is OK. The Palm Pre is a really great device. It works as presented and is a really great Smart Phone. I actually love it and have not had any problems with it so far. It has only been 5 days, but I have it going pretty much the way I want. Got my sync stuff worked out and almost everything I need is in the phone. It is slick. So, now that I finally got it and love it, I have to decide what to do about my iPhone. I love that one too. After all, the Smart Cell Phone is where it's at. These are the greatest devices for high tech and development at the moment. Why get a Kindle, when you can read books on your Smart Phone. I have read books on an old Plam device and it was great, so now it's even better. Especially on the iPhone with the Kindle App. I need to get the new iPhone 3GS, but they want too much (for me, anyway). I will just have to see if the Apple Store can work out something for me because I am not paying $500.00 to $600.00 for the thing and I am not waiting another year to get it either. I will keep you posted on what happens.
So, the thrust of this Post is that the Pre is great and yet, the iPhone is really great too. Perhaps the greatest two devices out (as of June 19th for the iPhone). For the ultimate in fun, these two are the ones to have. The Pre will really explode as the "code guys" work on it because it has become so easy to play with the firmware. I'm having a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment