Sunday, June 21, 2009

Got the 3GS Last Friday (Launch Day)!


I had to get it, so I just ordered it on the Apple Web Site and it was shipped overnight on he 18th and I received it on June 19th around 1:30PM. I'm talking about the iPhone 3GS of course. I bit the bullet and spent a lot of money on it ($500.00) like the perfect Apple Fanboy Sucker that I am! Well, here's my plan: sell the 3G for some big dough and help pay for the 3GS. I think I can do it. I have to say that the 3GS is worth every penny. When using Google Maps, the Compass makes it even cooler. The battery life for me is far better than the 3G and the added features are very satisfying. I love the video app and have already shot a short video and sent it up to my Mobile Me Gallery. I was also easily able to send the link to some friends so they could view it quick. All from the 3GS. I think that is very slick. Basically you don't need a computer as much or at all. The camera and the speed are much improved. Surfing and loading apps is very quick and a better experience. All in all it is probably the best device out there (the Palm Pre comes in second). Also an app that I thought I would hate: The Sirius XM app. It doesn't include my buddy Howard Stern, but it is a fine app. As long as you have the upgraded Internet Streaming on your account, you are good to go. Again, even though many hate this app, I love it. Works well and has great potential (hopefully Howard can work out a something to allow his channels to be up on this app, but it is an infringement on his TV On Demand deal).
I am a gadget freak and the 3GS in my opinion is the ultimate one. It only gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment