Saturday, April 11, 2009

Small Laptops Are Hot!


I have a little Acer One, which is a small 10" Laptop.  It is a full function computer with everything except a CD/DVD Drive built in. Has USB ports and a slot for an SD Card which is really cool.  Runs Windows XP very well too. Has a GB of ram and a 160GB Hard Drive. Every time I use it in a coffee shop or restaurant people stare at it and ask me what it is and say how cool it is.  These things are inexpensive too.  About $300 to $400.
If I were a maker of these things I would be marketing the heck out of it.  I have only met one person who didn't like it, but everyone wants one of these.  So how come they aren't marketing the heck out of them?  They fit the bill for travel, and mobile use so well, they are the perfect gadget.  I prefer the Mac OS, but nothing from Apple s available and if it is in the future, it will probably not be at the same price point.  
I bet you have one of these too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment