Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Am A Little Crazy!


Ok, I will confess right now: I have four activated cell phones. Now, one of them is all for business and one is also for mostly business, but the other two are for personal business and fun. Fun as in a toy; a gadget that entertains me and gives me nerdy things to do and enjoy. The Two for fun and personal business are the iPhone and the G1. The iPhone wins for the most useful and interesting gadget, and the most fun. All of the newest technology and developments are really coming in the cell phone market, or are already here. Cell phones to me are the ultimate gadget. Between all the apps and the OS, this is where it is all at for coolness. You really can't get any better tool, or play thing than a smart cell phone. Of course a companion lap top is important for backing up and syncing information to and from the phones. I guess a lap top is also the ultimate gadget because it is a much larger version of a smart phone without the direct calling services; although that is available too for mobile computers to some extent. So, I'm a little crazy, but these phones help me succeed and have fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment