Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here's Something for You!

Click Here to take survey


I love my Phones, and have been having a blast using them. I am trying to see if I am the only crazy person; using my cell phnes for just about everything!
Listen, I know I'm nuts, so please don't comment on that. I recently got rid of my Treo Pro and replaced it with a Blackberry Tour! I have been curious as to why everyone who I talk to says they love their Blackberry. In fact as you know, lots of people say they are addicting. Well, now I know. The Blackberry is a very interesting device and offers some different ways to communicate. I love the keyboard on the Tour and I have not had any problems with the phone unlike quite a few people. I hear the trackball is defective on many of these phones. Anywayy, it has it's own Blackberry Messaging System and uses messaging via your own PIN number which each phone has. This allows free messaging to and from any Blackberry owner. Pretty cool. Besides that, all the Social Networking apps are available, and the phone is usable for just about everything you can use any other Smart Phone for. The experience is different of course on the BB, (like web browsing), but very usable and functional. I do like the darn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment